Adapting to meet your needs.
Clinical imaging functionality that provides the ultimate in accommodation.
Expand the capabilities of limited R&F room space with Canon Medical Systems’ Ultimax-i™ FPD, making advanced imaging technology and diverse multipurpose system performance truly attainable. Efficient installation opens up workflow space, allowing for more complex procedures—without breaking down walls.
- 17″ x 17″ FPD
- 60 cm wide table
- Table can go as low as 52 cm
- Up to 500 lb table weight limit
- Increased imaging capability
- Excellent image quality
- Liquid Metal Bearing Tube
- Optional ceiling mounted system & wall stand to increase exam flexibility
- Single console, Single Generator for two X-ray tubes, for two detectors
Angiography, fluoroscopy, and radiography all together to increase the capabilities of imaging within an R&F space.
- Dose management program, programmable protocols and wide table facilitate safety and efficiency
- Secure patient accommodation allows any system orientation with sensors in place to avoid collisions for a range of patients with Anti-Collision technology
- Improve patient access with a multipurpose system that installs adjacent to back walls to provide expanded space for the operator
- Accommodate more complex procedures by providing routine angiography lab capabilities within an R&F space, maximizing clinical efficiency
- Multifaceted capabilities, more complex procedures—within an R&F space.
- Longitudinal imaging range
of up to 206 cm
- Gynecological and Urological capable
- Wide transverse table movement,
up to 48 cm
- Tableside isocenter level control
Learn how the Ultimax-i multidirectional C-arm enables Dr. Samir K. Patel to reduce patient movement, allowing for improved X-ray imaging.
Innovative multidirectional C-arm
- Arms clinicians with the versatility to do more
- Reduces the need for patient movement, enabling clinicians to prioritize patient and operator safety
Large 17” x 17” flat panel detector may help you to:
- Reduce dose and shorten exam times
- Increase anatomical coverage for a more complete view and reduce the need for multiple images
Adjustable tilting table
- Can be positioned horizontally or vertically
- Enhances patient access
- Enables clinicians to get the angles they need for the images they want